We found the marker that states the end of Route 66 and collapsed with pride, excitement and exhaustion.
Thanks to everyone following along with our blog. We've had such a great time and can't wait for our next adventure . . . Europe, Mom?
I want to send a special shout out to my friend Jim Skipper who, for the past 3 years, has given me great suggestions and guidance for our trip. Jim and his wife did this same trip in 2007 and I found his blog by accident while surfing for Route 66 info on the internet. I contacted him and he was so helpful with suggestions. Thanks Jim!
Note: We'll have one more entry tomorrow. Stay tuned . . . :-)
You're welcome, Lynn. And I've certainly enjoyed following along as you and your mother made the trip!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on completing the whole journey and still having time to post something every day. I remember what a challenge that was.
We looked TWICE for those road signs on the Santa Monica pier, but never did find them.